Sony announced its latest games for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 with its latest State of Play event.
Sony came up with many new games and videos from long-awaited games at the State of Play event it held yesterday. Many of these games, which will excite both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users, will meet with game lovers this year.
Sony was expected to appear with games from Japan-based game developers in this State of Play, and it was. At the event where we watched the trailers of the games of giants such as Square Enix and Capcom, we can say that almost all the expectations that have been spoken so far have been met.
In this State of Play, Sony included new videos of long-awaited games alongside many new games.
- Exoprimal – 2023 (PS4, PS5)
- Ghostwire: Tokyo – 25 March 2022 (PS5)
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin – 18 March 2022 (PS4, PS5)
- Forspoken – 11 October 2022 (PS5)
- Gundam Evolution – 2022 spring (PS4, PS5)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection – 2022 (PS4, PS5)
- GigaBash – 2022 (PS4, PS5)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R – 2022 autumn (PS4, PS5)
- Trek to Yomi – 2022 spring (PS4, PS5)